Workplace Engineer / IT Project Administrator
To secure a challenging position that will enable me to effectively utilize my leadership, technical and communication skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people to enhance both internal and external customer experience. Open to venturing other available related positions.
• More than 12 years of successful experience as a Dell Technical Support Representative / Resolutions Specialist / Subject Matter Expert / IT Service Desk Associate / Incident Response Analyst / Workplace Engineer / IT Project Administrator
• Broad experience with computer troubleshooting, both hardware and software (PC and Mac)
• Knowledgeable in various operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
• ITIL v.3 Foundation Certified, Comptia A+ Certified and DCSE Certified Technician
• Expert knowledge and abilities in oral and written communications
• A person with a solid commitment to accomplish tasks, energetic, hardworking, proactive, honest, a team player, a very fast learner and with a good sense of humor
• A consistent performer and high-flyer in his previous companies
• Ability to train, motivate, and supervise employees
|First Name||Leslie Warren|
|Education||Bachelor of Science|
|Field of Study||Electronics and Communications|
|College or University||Don Bosco Technical College|
|Job Title||Workplace Engineer / IT Project Administrator|
Thomson Reuters Philippines, Taguig City, Philippines
Workplace Engineer / IT Project Administrator – Internal Services (2009 – 2015)
eTelecare Global Solutions / Stream Global Services, Quezon City / Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Incident Response Analyst (2007 – 2009)
IT Helpdesk Associate (2006 – 2007)
Vista Subject Matter Expert – Dell (2005 – 2006)
Team OIC (2005)
Dell Technical Support Representative (2003 – 2005)
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.