• Responsible for development of Shutdown / project planning, scheduling, Progress monitoring and reporting procedures for overall Project/shutdown.
• Lead on all planning aspects of the project, work closely with, and advise the Project Manager.
• Manpower / hours, Cost – control to bring the project in profitable way.
• Preparation of daily/weekly/ reports & progress updating.
• Preparation of S-Curve, Manpower and Equipment Histogram.
• Preparation of monthly Cost Report and submitting to accounts Dept,
• Preparation of Variation work orders for additional work and submitting to client.
• Co-ordination & tracking for Milestone payments invoicing from client.
• Actively participates in development of project implementation.
• Provides required project control support to project team members for effective execution of projects, actively participate in continuous tracking
• Analysing the original status of the project and select appropriate tools and sequence of Plans to help the project in its success.
• Gathering the project remarks/appreciation from the client and update the same to the site supervisors for better performance/encouragement.
• Ensure the systems, processes and reporting requirements for both in house and external clients are properly met by adherence to our clients planning procedure.
• Highlighting the project delay and budget exceeds information to projects team
|Field of Study||MECHANICAL|
|College or University||ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY|
|Job Title||SENIOR PLANNING ENGINEER|
• More than 15 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of planning/scheduling methods and procedure specifically related to project/shutdown works. Execute project planning, scheduling and Monitoring for the assigned projects and to monitor the performance of the project/shutdown works. Specialized in project Planning/scheduling, cost controls and co-ordination in various sizes of projects in oil& gas, Petro chemicals, plant maintenance, and turnaround/shutdown.
12 Years in Qatar , currently in Qatar, NOC available