|Education||Association of Accounting Technician-Sri Lanka|
|Field of Study||Accounting|
|Time Period||Two Years|
|College or University||Association of Accounting Technician-Sri Lanka|
|Job Title||Senior/Chief Accountant|
ALFARDAN AUTOMOTIVE OPERATIONS
Overlook following strategic business units in order to prepare consolidated financial reports
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT – 2013 TO PRESENT
Alfardan Automotive, Qatar’s premier automobile conglomerate having exclusive dealership of Rolls Royce, BMW, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati & Mini Cooper.
• Key member of the Finance team responsible for preparation and publication of the Financial Statements on monthly and financial year end basis.
• Closely monitoring and maintenance of Great Plains ERP system of the automotive companies.
• Heading finance functions involving determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial control for the automotive companies.
• Work closely with the Business, Group Financial Services, Treasury, Tax, and Financial Reporting and Planning functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system.
• Assist in the annual audit of financial information with the external auditors.
• Research and resolve various accounting and reporting issues and questions that arise at the operation and group levels.
• Proactively contribute in developing and implementing policies and procedures over financial transactions, resulting in standardized reports.
• Recognize for developing and maintaining reports on key program metrics and provided analytical support to management staff.
• Significantly contributes in identifying financial management needs including establishment of fiscal policies/procedures, cost accounting and documentation requirements.
• Associate in drafting investment guidelines, banking relationships, and cash planning programs that reduced corporate borrowing, improved cash flow and increased other income.
• Performing financial reporting, analysis, capital budgeting decisions, annual plans and related activities.
• Instituting internal control systems viz. Receivables, Payable, Revenue, and keeping constant vigil over overhead expenses.
• Implementing training courses for new recruits.
CLIPSAL LANKA (PVT) LTD – SRI LANKA
• Preparation of Trial Balance, Income Statement, Balance sheet and Cash flow statements.
CEYLON TOURIST BOARD, SRI LANKA
• Under gone the practical requirement related to Association of Accounting Technician of Sri Lanka qualification.
Passed Finalist & Associate member of AAT (SL)