|Education||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Field of Study||Finance & Accounting|
|Time Period||2001 -2003|
|College or University||Calicut University|
|Job Title||Senior Accountant|
Auditing Work Experience:
From 01-02-2013, I have been Part time working with a Auditing Firm for some Companies for Internal Auditing, Financial Statement and Qatar Income Tax Return Report preparation. Last Year around 30 No’s companies Audit Work Successfully completed in Qatar.
INSPIRATION TRADING & CONTRACTING W.L.L, Qatar, (1st June 2013 – 10th May 2014 ).
Inspiration Trading & Projects Company is a Interior Designing, Manufacturing and Contracting Company. They are manufacturing and supplying of Furniture and Accessories for office, Flats, Villas, Hotels like as. I have been worked contract based in this firm as an Accounts Supervisor from 1St June 2013 to 10th May 2014.
Work Domain :
1. Sales invoice preparing against contract, service and supply of Goods.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds W.L.L (MNC), Qatar (16th September 2011–15th January 2013)
From 16-09-2011 to 15-01-2013 (15 Months) with M/S Malabar Malabar Gold & Diamonds W.L.L (MNC ), as a Senior Accountant. Work natures are following here,
1. Monthly Profit Evaluation Report Preparation.
Family Foodland W.L.L (FMCG), Qatar (10th January 2009 – 31st August 2011)
From 10-01-2009 to 31-08-2011(32 Months) with M/S Family Foodland W.L.L (Super Market) Qatar, as a Accountant cum Store Keeper. Work natures are following here,
1. Processing Accounts Payable Purchase and Sales Invoices.
I have five year experience in Qatar and six year experience in India as an Accountant.
Presently Working in FALCON READY MIX COMPANY – Qatar, as an Senior Accountant ( From 15th May 2014).
Falcon Ready mix, is a Subsidiary of Investment Holding Group – Al-Hodaifi Group, is a company that has put its name in the market as one of the fastest growing ready mix concrete companies in Qatar.
Work Domain :
1. Daily Sales & Purchase Summery Report to General Manager & Finance Manager.
2. Daily Bank, Cash Reconciliation and Status report to GM & FM
3. Supervising of Plant Sales through Sales coordinator
4. Invoicing to customer against sales.
5. Receivable and Payable Aging Report Preparation.
6. Supervise the Payment collection of Collection Agent.
7. Suppliers Payment preparation and settlement.
8. Staffs Time Sheet and Overtime sheet preparation.
9. Payroll preparation and assist to FM for WPS transfer.
10. Material purchasing, stock controlling and daily stock report to GM & FM.
11. Petty cash handling and cash payment issue, with GM & FM approvals.
12. Payment, Receipt, Journal vouchers preparation and ledger reconciliation in Accounting Software.
13. Monthly Sales, Purchase, Stock, Ledgers etc, Summery Report prepare to Management.