Seeking for a job in the Plastic Industry as Operations Supervisor - Production / Quality Dept.
• Handling full Operations work in plant – Procurement, supply chain, production planning, productions and quality control, as per customer requirements.
• DPR (Daily Production Report) is updated with including Availability +Performance +Quality =OEE report (Overall Equipment Efficiency).
• Every day morning meeting with Operations Manager to review previous day production issues with DPR, present day production plans, etc.
• Man power distribution according to production planning.
• Controlling Quality Dept., supply chain dept. and verifying all reports with signs.
• Encountering problems / troubleshooting works assisting with Eng. Dept. during production shift to shift to ensure the smooth changeover of each shift.
• Performing mold changeover works with Machine Operators.
• Declaration of daily production plan and interacting with other department to ensure availability of machine & raw materials.
• Managing any quality problem and implementing corrective & preventive actions.
• Discussing with shop floor team regarding technical and quality issues to prevent issues by C&PA.
• Low cost automation introduction for better productivity and cost reduction.
• Studying machinery output and major losses and review machinery utilization.
• Reviewing performance of operators & helpers.
• Showing continual improvement on productivity.
• Devising systems and process changes for qualitative improvements in productivity and for reducing the rate of rejections.
• Devising cost saving measures & modifications to achieve substantial reduction in terms of many days, production cost, raw material & energy consumption.
• Implement long term / short term strategic plans to enhance operations.
• Providing training needs of various employees in co-ordination with various Dept. Heads.
• Activity involved in employee coaching, appraising and reviewing performance, ensuring optimum performance.
• Manpower handling – Competent in handling 30 – 40 workers in 24 hours shift wise.
• Monitoring raw materials & packaging materials stock, monthly inventory stock and daily stock arranging for daily operations with supply chain for operations as per customer requirement.
• Preparing for internal or external customer audit & maintaining all necessary ISO documents.
• Preparing, updating and maintaining all I.S.O., S.O.Ps., documents and controlled specifications & records.
• Monitoring clean and hygiene ways of employees as per company policies.
• Involved in the Trials for new product development and preparing trial reports.
• Participated & prepared in Internal QMS – ISO Audit works (Quarterly, Half yearly & Yearly basis) as Auditor & Auditee
• Participated in External ISO Audits – ISO 9001:2008, FSSC, HACCP, ISO 22000:2005 & ISO 9001:2015.
• Maintaining all ISO & FSMS documents as per the method defined by the Quality Systems and conducting 5S Housekeeping audits in factory.
• Preparing and submitting monthly summary report of DPR – OEE with KPI (Key Performance Indicator) to measure the company is achieving key business objectives including operator skill matrix sheet and reviewing in each month to take further necessary steps.
• Every day morning meeting with Operations Manager to review previous day production issues with DPR, present day production plans, quality issues, technical issues, raw materials stock status, dispatch status, etc.
Hands of Experience in Machineries:–
Hands of Experience in Materials:–
• Sheet Extruder [Reifenhauser] – PS / PP Sheet extrusion winding reels for White and green PS pots and PS clear snap lids.
• Thermoforming [Illig RDM 70K & RDK54] – Pots & clear snap lids.
• Offset printing [Vandam] – PS / PP Pots printing.
• Injection Molding with In Mold Labeling, IML [Husky H600 & H400] – Clear & Color PP Container and lids.
• Injection Molding [Husky H-PET & Hy PET] – Clear & Color PET preforms.
• Injection Molding [Husky HyCap400] – HDPE caps.
• Roto printing [Tampo Print] – HDPE caps surface printing.
|Education||Diploma in Polymer Technology|
|Field of Study||Plastic|
|College or University||Calicut University|
|Time Period||3 years|
|Job Title||Operations Supervisor in Plastic Industry|
• Handling full Operations work in plant - Procurement, supply chain, production planning, productions and quality control, as per customer requirements.