PROCUREMENT , ACCOUNTANT, ADMINISTRATION
• Manage quotations, pricing, tenders as needed.
• Handling High volume of customers enquiries.
• Handle the processing of Sales Order, Purchase local and imports orders with accuracy and timeliness.
• Respond to customer and supplier inquiries via phone and emails.
• Supporting the field sales team.
• Carrying out administrative task such as processing information, completing paper works & filing documents in order for easy storage and retrieval.
• Resolving any sales related issues with customers.
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
• Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to ensure accuracy.
• Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
• Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
• Coordinate Shipments.
• Perform secretarial job- communicate information with the customers, follow up on appointments & enquiries, screening mail correspondence, preparing letters, receiving incoming and outgoing calls.
|Education||BACHELORS DEGREE- COLLEGE GRADUATE|
|Field of Study||BSACCOUNTING|
|College or University||UNIVERSITY OF MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES|
2013- PRESENT working as a Procurement/ Admin Coordinator ( Doha, Qatar)