• Receive tender documents from HOD.
• Attend pre-tender meeting /site visits, if required.
• Study the tender specification and drawing and request clarification from the client/consultant if discrepancies are found.
• Take off Quantity from tender drawing.
• Send enquires to supplier / manufactures and specialist sub- contractors for various equipment, materials and systems.
• Technical and commercial evaluation of Quotations received from suppliers/manufacturers and specialist sub-contractors.
• Prepare comparison statement of Quotation received.
• Estimation of materials cost, labour hours, sub contract works, plant & machinery.
• Receive tender with HOD
• Preparation of final BOQ for submission to client/consultancy/main contractors.
• Assist HOD to prepare contract files if job is awarded
• Preparation of the Budget for Awarded project.
|Phone No||+974 50324011|
|Education||Bsc (Hons ) in Quantity Surveying & Construction Management|
|Field of Study||Bsc (Hons)|
|College or University||Sheffield Hallam University|
|Job Title||Quantity Surveyor|
In charge of tender department and assist Commercial Manager, Preparing Tendering Work,Bill of Quantities and Costing accordingly, Preparing budget BOQ and comparing for cost analysis, Takeoff measurements from drawings and estimation for tender, Request for quotation, Interim and sub contractors billing and Preparing Variation Order