|Phone No||+974 66118971, 70548032|
|Field of Study||BSc Mathematics and Computer Science|
|College or University||Delta State University, Abraka|
|Time Period||5 years|
|Job Title||Primary Teacher|
HOME TEACHER February 2018 - Till Date
PRIMARY TEACHER September 2014– October 2017
PRIMARY TEACHER July 2011– August 2014
An enthusiastic and dedicated teacher with more than six years of experience in teaching classes for students in grades 1 through 5. I am Confident that my background and passion for primary education would enable me to make a significant and positive impact on your school.
My background spans a full range of responsibilities inherent in teaching elementary students across a variety of subjects and capacities, including maths, English, Science, PH, Reading, writing and art. My commitment to fostering collaborative and engaging educational environments has successfully encourage and developed thoughtful young students while simultaneously equipping them with the necessary tools and techniques to advance into the increasingly learning intensive school years. In addition, I excel at using my strong communication, creativity and motivational skills to encourage student learning, progress and encouragement.
Considering the following highlights of my qualifications :
• A Bachelor degree holder and other teaching professional certificates like, OTHM in Advanced Professional Qualification in Education and Training Level 5
• Teaching for the past six years as a primary school Teacher, instructing from grades 1 through 5 utilizing common core standards, active engagement strategies.
• Creating lesson plans, preparing class materials, organizing hands on activities, grading assignments, documenting student progress and monitoring student records.
• Successfully managing classroom environments while customizing learning plans for students of varying abilities and backgrounds and providing positive role modelling.
• Participating in ongoing professional development workshops and seminars to keep abreast of new teaching techniques and federal education requirements/initiative.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.