Seeking challenging career options in Operations –Legal/Secretarial/Finance with growth oriented Company
Partner at MZ & Associates, Legal and Company Secretarial Firm in New Delhi, India with experience in IPO, Merger, Secretarial Audit, listed companies and with experience in Media & Non-Banking Finance Industry
Carried out various corporate law affairs; SEBI Compliances, IPO , Consultancy
Knowledge on the provisions of SEBI regulations and handled right issue of more than Rs. 100 crore
A keen analyst with exceptional relationship management & negotiation skills with abilities in liaising with government departments, regulatory authorities and external agencies including SEBI, Banks, Financial, etc.
Adept in supporting and sustaining a positive work environment that fosters team performance with strong communication and relationship management skills
I am an Fellow Member of “Institute of Company Secretaries of India” having FCS Number: 9184 and graduated (B.com Hons) from Aligarh Muslim University in year 2009. Currently a founder and Managing Partner at MZ & Associates (MZA) which is a professional services firm offering Legal and Secretarial Support Services to Domestic & International Businesses. MZA is part of VGrow Advisors and handles the secretarial vertical of its clients. I had a rich experience of more than 8 years in area of Handling the Corporate Secretarial, Corporate Law Matters, IPO, Audit, Compliance, Legal, Finance, Management, SEBI Laws, Liasioning with Govt. authorities and Coordination. I had worked with Media Matrix Worldwide Limited, Listed entity at Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and Madhya Pradesh Stock Exchange Limited, as a Company Secretary cum Compliance Officer w.e.f January 17th, 2012 till October 10th, 2014. I have thoroughly enjoyed the roles I have performed throughout my career and from my CV you will see these in great detail but I now want to explore and use the experiences I have gained in the role as a Company Secretary.
My job profile includes the following:-
• Handling the Corporate Secretarial, Corporate Law Matters, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Laws, and Liasioning with Govt. authorities and Coordination.
• Handling the Secretarial Audit of the Company as required Companies Act, 2013 and issuing a report thereon.
• Handling the Initial Public Offer of the Companies and compliances for Direct Listing and Delisting of Shares from the Stock Exchange.
• A keen analyst with exceptional relationship management & negotiation skills with abilities in liaising with government departments, regulatory authorities and external agencies including SEBI, Banks, Financial, etc
• Ensuring Group Companies, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly Compliances under the Listing Agreement Yearly, SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 1997.
• Assisted in the Statutory Audit and preparation of Result.
• Incorporation of Foreign Company Branch Office, Liaison Office and a Joint Venture Company in India
• Involved in formulating and implementing various systems, policies and processes to comply with the Companies Act.
• Accustomed to independently handling and conducting Board and Shareholders’ meetings.
• Administering regular and event based compliances under listing agreement, Insider Trading and Takeover Code.
• Proven abilities in handling various usual Company law matters like incorporating company, rights & preferential issue, private placement of securities including debentures, inter-corporate loans & advances, RPTs, creation/satisfaction of charge, appointment of Directors including IDs, KMPs and their resignations, appointing/re-appointing auditors, obtaining DIN, buy-back, name change, shifting of registered office, increase in and re-classification of authorized capital, alteration of MOA, etc. among others.
• Affording guidance to the Directors w.r.t their statutory obligations.
• Initiated and successfully conducted in-depth compliance review of 100 group companies assigned to ensure that secretarial records align with the Companies Act, FEMA and other applicable corporate laws.
• Extensive experience in handling all work relating to shares and their transfer, Demat/Remat, creation of ISIN, stamping, taking care of declaration in respect of beneficial interest in any share etc among others.
• Special assignments from time to time such as formulating Corporate Compliance Management Policy as per the new Companies Act, conducting secretarial due-diligence in connection with proposed funding and Initial Public Offering (IPO) , filing application to the Central Government for extension of date of AGM, organizing general meetings of listed group companies, Handling the an ongoing demerger process , liaisoning with designing agency and coordinating among departments
|Education||Company Secretary and B.com (Hons)|
|Field of Study||Legal, Accounts, Finance, Audit, Financial Management, Commerce|
|College or University||The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Aligarh Muslim University|
|Time Period||7 years|
|Job Title||Managing Partner at MZ & Associates|
Current Organization : Partner at MZ & Associates, a Leading Firm of Company Secretaries
MZ & Associates (MZA) is a professional services firm offering Legal and Secretarial Support Services to Domestic & International Businesses. MZA is part of VGrow Advisors and handles the secretarial vertical of its clients.
Previous Organization: Media Matrix Worldwide Limited, Listed on (BSE, NSE, MPSE) w.e.f. 17th January, 2102 to October 10th, 2014.
• Dealing with the Stock Exchanges in compliance with the Equity Listing Agreement.
INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
Prepared applications along with checklist for getting in-principal approval from the Stock Exchanges; maintained records of all IPO related compliances.
Preparation of the Annual Reports, Notices of Court Convened Meeting of Listed & Unlisted Company and composing director’s report on annual basis.
Worked for restructuring of the Listed Companies with Unlisted Companies.
COMPLIANCE UNDER LISTING AGREEMENT/LODR REGULATIONS
Issuing of various report as required under regulation to major listed companies
Drafting of other legal documents like POA, affidavits, Indemnity Bond, Vakalatnama, Letter of Authority, Renewal & Termination Letters etc.
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY TRAITS