• Talent Acquisition / Retention Process:
• Managing talent and succession planning.
• Prepare JDs for newly created positions in consultation with concern Head of Departments.
• Preparing job advertisement and placing them on relevant sources.
• Screening and sorting resumes.
• Short listing candidates.
• Conducting interviews and selecting candidates.
• Placing offer to selected candidates and conducting a background / reference check.
• Handling of transfer and promotion cases.
• Supervisory Tasks:
• Managing overall process of appointments, probation reviews, confirmation, transfers, promotions and terminations.
• Supervising monthly payroll processing including attendance, leaves, overtime, income tax and other payments and deductions.
• Coordinate with Head of Departments on manpower requirement for each position in the Operation Unit.
• Preparing monthly HR reports for top management, comparing them with previous reports to interpret and analyze trends, find possible reasons for the gaps and suggesting for corrective measures.
• Ensuring that all the JDs for all the positions are up to date.
• Participating in policy and process formulation and implementation to strengthen performance management process.
• Administering and ensuring timely completion of the performance evaluation for employees.
• Training & Organizational Development:
• Supporting, designing, implementing and evaluating Organizational Development programs.
• Upgrading HR Policies, manual, organizational chart and JDs.
• Preparing and implementing learning and development policies strategies.
• Arranging and providing training to the team members / new recruits.
• Maintaining and updating skills inventory of the overall workforce.
• Performance Management & Evaluation:
• Assisting in reviewing employee performance through proper performance appraisals.
• Circulating performance appraisal forms, sending reminders obtaining filled forms and recording data.
• Ensuring that employees are regularly given constructive feedback.
• Actively participating in annual increment process and salary adjustment in accordance with the management approval.
• Finalizing increment / adjustment sheet for approval of the management.
• Keeping and updating record of all employees regarding appraisal, increment, transfer and promotions.
• Payroll, Compensation & Benefits:
• Preparing, managing and administering monthly payroll.
• Maintaining employee’s benefits programs and informing employees of benefits.
• Negotiation with staff on issues related to pay and other employment conditions.
• Leave Management:
• Preparing and managing leave balance record for all the employees.
• Employee Relations:
• Issuing charge sheet, show cause, warning letter and dismissal letter to staff violating the law and policies.
• Handling employees’ grievances and general complaints of staff and workers.
• Looking after full and final settlement of the employees.
• Conducting exit interviews to strengthen retention.
• Looking after disciplinary issues in the coordination with concern Head of Department
• General Operations and Services:
• Providing guidance and interpretation of policies and procedures to the staff.
• Keeping past and current records of employees and continuously updating the same.
• Preparing & communicating employee’s circulars, notices etc. to the entire workforce.
• Attendance and leave management for stationed, out stationed and rotational staff.
• Contributing in employees’ engagement activities.
• Monthly Reports
• Preparing Monthly Reports regarding Absenteeism, Over Time, Turn Over etc.
• Presenting Comparative Report including Absenteeism, Over Time & Turn Over on Monthly basis to highlight the alarming situation related mentioned areas.
• Presenting the critical analysis on Overtime Reason in front of Top Management.
|Education||Masters in Business Administration|
|Field of Study||human resource management|
|College or University||Islamic International University Islamabad|
|Time Period||1.5 year|
|Job Title||HR Executive|
Company Designation Country Year
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.