Duties and Responsibilities:
• Payroll Processing
• Knowledge in WPS-SIF
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organizational levels
• Computer literacy (MS Office) including excel skills
• Dealing with redundancies, gross misconduct, and maternity leave issues.
• Assisting in the short listing of suitable candidates from applications.
• Dealing and advising on disciplinary and grievance procedures.
• Developing & improving existing HR procedures and processes.
• Making sure that any promotions, transfers and pay rises take effect as planned.
• Assisting in the set up and maintenance of client & candidate databases.
• Conducting inductions for new employees.
• Providing employment references for past employees.
• Organizing and arranging interviews for candidates.
• Writing the terms of employment & contracts for new employees.
• Conducting interview with job applicants, asking relevant questions.
• Writing job specifications and designing job adverts.
• Deciding which online job sites & newspapers to advertise jobs in.
• Arrange visas (work permit, visit visa etc.) for new staff and their family.
• Schedule staff’s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
• Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
• Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
• Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labor/ Passport related matters.
• Ensure all visas, medical and labor permits are up to date and arrange a timely renewal.
• Assist in all general inquiries concerning labor and immigration matters.
• To submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised.
• To renew all company related licenses.
• Providing all services related to government.
• Regulations and approvals and at the same time to contribute/assist in the office operations
|Job Title||HR & PR|