Front Office/ Receptionist/ Ticketing Reservation & CSA
I am an Assistant Secretary/ Data Entry with two years and half months of professional work experience in the Construction Company Site based, and now I am striving towards new challenges by entering the field of Hospitality Industry, I would request you to consider my application for this position.
The reason for a career change is the realization that working in the four walls is not suited to the kind of challenges I am seeking within a job. A bachelor’s degree in hospitality andtourism management learning about the history, geography and culture associated with different tourist sites; fully trained and experience handling and making travel arrangements using Abacus and Amadeus software; a customer service enthusiasm experience as hotel reservation agent dealing with customer issuesin a timely manner strong dedication to exceeding expectations; associate withbusiness administration, marketing and basic accounting.
I strongly believe that my passion and aspiration make me an excellent candidate for this opportunity. The key proficiencies I possess which relate directly to your job requirements include:
• Communication skills – successful in building strong co-operative relationships with key clients and decision-makers.
• Problem solving ability – regarded as a resourceful problem solver evident in the successful development and implementation of new policies and procedures.
• Planning and organizing – proven track record of effectively prioritizing multiple tasks and assignments in a fast-paced work environment to efficiently meet departmental and company objectives.
• Team player – a solid reputation as a competent team member who is always prepared to go the extra mile to achieve results.
• Self-starter – considered a highly motivated employee with the capacity to learn quickly and take responsibility for my own development.
I am convinced that my broad experience in my previous career has equipped me with a strong set of valuable competencies that meet your needs. I am eager to combine my previous experience with my passion for this new career field in order to work hard and make a meaningful contribution to your organization.
I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview to discuss this further. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to set up a time and date for us to meet.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
|Education||Bachelor of Science|
|Field of Study||Major in Tourism Management|
|College or University||De La Salle University- Dasmarinas|
|Job Title||Front Office/ Receptionist/ Ticketing Reservation & CSA|
Two years of experience as Assistant Secretary/Data Entry technically skilled exercising a high level of commitment completing multiple tasks and handling of confidential documents in a construction company. Experience in the Hospitality Industry as a Front Desk Agent as well as in depth knowledge of Ticketing Reservation, skilled at securing guests reservations and effectively handling an assortment of booking issues courteous service professional with strong dedication to exceeding expectations.