• Provide general secretarial / administration support to senior managers & Directors
• Organizing external / internal meetings attending them and taking minutes.
• Liaising with other staff regulatory authorities, suppliers and clients etc.
• Responsible for answering & screening telephone calls & face to face enquiries.
• Making appointments and arranging travel and accommodation.
• Raising purchase orders, expense claims and arranging invoices.
• Maintaining and enhancing the working environment of the department.
• Carrying out routine administrative duties like photocopying and filing etc.
• Writing reporting and briefing papers and making presentations.
• Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post.
• Producing board meeting papers, agendas, and facilities for meetings.
• Promoting a professional image of the company.
• Responsible for stationery acquisition including periodicals and subscriptions.
• Involved in recruitment, budgets & accounts, managing junior staff & HR issues.
• Attending customer’s concerns, addressing them to the management, follow up with the solutions and making sure everything was resolved on time and its best way.
• Interacting with Suppliers and Clients in the best manners.
|Education||Bachelor in Business Management|
|College or University||Ulim|