|Education||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Field of Study||planning and Designing|
|College or University||Anna University|
I have 7 years experience in Architecture field in Gulf Countries and also have GCC driving license,
● Total 7+ years of experience in Residential /Commercial /Housing project/ interior & architectural.
● Review architectural documents for potential conflict with all disciplines and QA/QC review.
● Currently Handling Various Projects with different use and context. Projects handled include Housing, Service Apartments, Apartments, Hospitals, Villa Developments, Commercial complex, Multiplex & Various Public Space.
● Competent and outcome driven Architect with deftness in conducting architectural studies, developing design concepts & designing criteria, and preparing reports, calculations, detailed design & construction documents.
● Skillful in originating and developing creative design graphics, design documents, text, and other original content for both architecture and civic projects.
● Hands on experience in gathering and collecting design requirements for new constructions or alterations; submit architectural designs to management and clients for review and approval.
● Ability to collaborate with architecture, development, and civic project teams to reach project goals; oversee design team & less experienced designers ensure design content.
● Adroit in working on all phases of a design project from conceptual design through construction administration; implementing project’s scope of work within schedule and budget.
● Adept at communicating across teams, with existing clients, vendors and prospects with skills in analyzing performance to ensure that the objectives are being met.