|Job Title||Administration Coordinator|
Recovery Smart System, a start-up company, specialized in the distribution of innovative equipment, is looking for an Administration Coordinator who will be responsible for performing administrative tasks relevant to the work and keeps records as needed:
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Organize senior managers’ schedule
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
• Prepare and monitor invoices including clients/ suppliers invoices and office general expenses
• Liaise with Accountant on regular basis regarding company accounts preparation
• Coordinate service and maintenance requests including receiving requests, scheduling interventions, issuing spare parts orders, keeping up to date inventory report and collecting customers feedback.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Help establishing work process flows and procedure and monitor compliance.
• Coordinate office processes and procedures
• Resolve administrative problems
• Prioritize tasks in coordination with the management
• Provide information by answering calls and requests
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Reply to enquiries, telephone or face to face enquiries
• Preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Generate reports including but not limited to expenses/ accounting/ sales/ procurement/payments schedule reports
• Create presentations
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Maintain contact lists / data base
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient