|Field of Study||Accounting|
|College or University||Premier university|
|Job Title||Retail department manager|
Department Manager, MATALAN, Doha-Qatar, 2015 January 1st – till date
Administrator, B.T.C. Dubai, Downtown, Mirdif City center. Sep 1st 2013- Dec 25th 2014
Warehouse supervisor, MATALAN, Ras Al Khaimah, June1st 2012- Sep1st 2013
Sales Assistant, MATALAN, Abu Dhabi Mushrif mall, May 1st 2011- June 1st 2012
• Manage the Payroll Model and the effective deployment of available resources through the utilization of the Branch Master Schedule
• Recruit, train and retain a high caliber team with the right competency level to deliver retail execution objectives
• Effectively manage all employee relation issues in a timely manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Support the implementation of visual merchandise updates and phase layouts as per guidelines and timescales
• Assist in the implementation of all promotions and initiatives to achieve 100% adherence to company guidelines
• Assist in the implementation and utilization of all Point of Sale materials
• Support the Store Manager in the analysis of relevant reports to identify stock and cash loss areas of risk and with the development of action plans to minimize loss
• Comply with Profit Protection and Health, Safety and Fire procedures in order to provide a safe working environment through the utilization of the Risk Management diary
• Support the active promotion of the Matalan Loyalty card and capture of customer details including email accounts in order to maintain an accurate registration system and the expansion of the Company database
• Obtain plans from display designers or display managers and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors.
• Conduct Performance Development Reviews and relevant Personal Development Plan’s in line with company guidelines
• Achieve operational objectives and personal growth by being accountable for self development and the development of others
• Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
• Ensure the brand delivers business plan profit through delivery of volume and cash margin, maintain brand profitability by management of full price and mark down sales, levels of mark downs and non-moving PI.
• Plan and maximize the sales and profit contribution of the allotted brands.