|Education||Master of Commerce|
|Field of Study||Commerce & Accounts|
|Time Period||5 years|
|College or University||Jamal Mohamed College,Bharathidasan University|
Current Employer: QASR ALSAMAWA GENERAL CONTRACTING, Doha, Qatar.
Previous Employer: MMC Infotech services (p) ltd, Chennai.
• Managed a new system of record keeping for employees to input all spending and record all company payments and invoices.
• Review company financial records, reports, and other information to check for accuracy and ensure details align with company goals and procedures.
• Conducting financial investigation, audit, preparing reports and reporting to the manager.
• Audited financial records from previous years and the current fiscal year in order to assess the company’s record-keeping techniques.
• Day to day cash & bank transactions and preparing an outstanding list of Debtor & making Payment follow-up.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Enter posting of purchase, sales, payment, receipt collection & journal voucher
• Maintain cash transaction & petty cash book
• Created monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports in all finance areas, A/P, A/R, and payroll, including Excel spreadsheets to verify accuracy and assist managers and auditors
• Managed the employee payroll records on hand and in the data system
• Preparing of Tax invoices, Vouchers & Agency Payment, Sales & Purchase. Total reconciliation of accounts calculating VATS
• Maintained payroll records, files, documentation; recorded employee information in the system: new hires, terminations, exemptions, transfers, retirement contribution requests, salary adjustments, commission guarantees, bonuses, etc.
• Maintaining official files and preparing weekly & monthly reports.
• Worked with External & Internal auditors and provide financial data for auditing.
• Handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Preparing and presenting staffing, sales reports, handling administration , and paperwork
• Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers and licensing authorities.